Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Ten on Tuesday, except for it's Wednesday. 10 things on a day off

So, the prompt was 10 things I love to do when I get an unexpected day off.

Well.  Yesterday I took PTO.  My only obligations were an appointment at 9 and one at 6.

Here's what I did once I got home from the morning appointment.  It turns out, my life is not glamorous.

1.  Put dinner in the crockpot.  La says this is one of the 10 meals she wants to know how to make:  Slow Cooker Pulled Pork.

2.  Figure out some Girl Scout stuff.  We're in the middle of the fall product fundraiser (nuts, candy and magazines), and I had some swaps to prep and get the deposits ready from the booth.

3.  Stopped at the yarn store.  I only needed a longer size 4 circular needle, but I also got 3 skeins of yarn and a bottle of Soak.  I don't know how that happens.

4.  Had lunch with my husband.  He sketched out a proposed addition on to the house on the place mat.

whiteboards at lunch

5.  Went to the bank to deposit one troop's booth money.  Made arrangements to the other troop's money to someone on their bank account.

6.  Dropped off my overdue library book.

7.  Got a hair cut.

8.  Stopped by the house real fast to check email and put stuff away.

9.  Picked the girls up early from Extended Day.

10.  Hang out around the house until it is time for everyone to go to their next thing.

No comments: